Wednesday, February 27, 2008

San Francisco

I lived in San Francisco for two years after college and absolutely loved running in the Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Crissy Field and Marin Headlands. Last week I drove to San Francisco for an all-day meeting and made sure to leave early enough to get a run in. I parked at Crissy Field and as always I marvelled at the spectacular view.

The run was pleasant. I wound through the Presidio onto new trails. I meandered around to the Arguello gate and then back down to Crissy field. I rinsed off at the surf showers.Briefly, it was frigid.
From there I drove to my meeting, scrambling a bit to find parking, with a big smile on my face. The next time I get to run in San Francisco will probably be for the marathon in the summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: